My name is Zandra Kim Funelid and I have been working as a journalist/ content manager/photographer and digital media producer ever since the year of 2008 when I completed my university bachelor´s degree in Journalism and Media communication at the University of Södertörn.
I love to be in front of the camera as well as standing behind the camera. I have done plenty of photoshoots and commercials as a model/actress.
But I have also worked as reporter/journalist and producer, for example I have produced a serie of episodes about the theme “Sex and chemistry” called “Åtråns Kemi”, which was shown at the popular broadcast channel 4 in Sweden. The episodes was also turned into a written book, which exclusively can be downloaded for free ( only available in Swedish).
What I love about my work
My work does not just give me the chance to explore my creativity, it is also gives me the chance to escape the reality for a while and play in my own fantasy world where everything is possible, well at least almost everything…I am very social and easy going as a person and determined to reach my life goals!
Feel free to contact me!
Selection of journalistic/ media work/ work experience
- Svenska med baby, www.svenskamedbaby.se Head of communication May 2018- present.
- Futurehood, www.futurehood.se, founder, leadership and business consulting, PR and communication, journalistic content, content manager.
- Fritidsinfo.se, www.fritidsinfo.se, founder, PR and communication, journalistic content, content manager 2016 – may 2018.
- Resursportalen, www.resurportalen.se , CEO, business development, journalistic content, 2015 – present.
- Hothoverboard, CEO, business profile, journalistic content,business development 2015-2017.
- Jakyung-fashion skins online, CEO, commercial operation, business development, content manager, 2012-2017.
- Wigardt Media, www.wigardtmedia.se production assistant, journalist, 2012-2013.
- “Åtråns Kemi”, episodes for broadcast channel 4, reporter, producer, 2012-2013.
- “Åtråns kemi”, book producer, author, 2012-2013.
- Educational video ” Sex and kemi, Kunskapsmedia reporter, co producer, anchor woman, 2011.
- Ikea kungens kurva, informer, customer service/ support, 2008-2009.
- Ikea kungens kurva, cashier, 2009.
- Personal assistant 2010- current.
- Stockholm Stads stadsdelsförvaltning, child minder, pedagogue 2009-2011.
- Masters´s degree Multimedia and journalistic, University of Södertörn 2005-2008.
- PR and media communication, JMK, University of Stockholm 2003-2004.
- Yump business Academy- school of entrepreneurship 2010-2011.
- Participated in CSES business incubation program, Resursportalen/Fritidsinfo 2015-10-01 – 2016-06-01.
- Angelr Growth- entrepreneurship course/ education 2018-2019.
Courses/ single classes
- Unga talanger, leadership and development by Gaia leadership 2019.
- The Amazing Society Course in ADs- facebook manager , 121218-122018.
- Fotografiska Academy. Photo course, 181016.
- Digital academy, SEO- optimizing, 2018-present.
- Angelr Growth- entrepreneurship course/ education 2018.
- E-Autism, webb online course about Autism and Aspergers syndrom, Autism och Aspergerförbundet, 2018.
- Solhaga Education, anxiety, strain, worry, 160217.
- CPR- education, cooperative VillMér,160928.
- Education about LSS ( Lagen om stöd och service till vissa funktionshindrade) lecture Harald Strand, 160316.
- Fire education, 160224.
- Fire education, inspection and control, 160209.
- Carpe, Habilitering och hälsa, pain and disability, 161006.
- Swedish (mother tounge).
- English (fluent).
- Germany (beginner).
IT/ Computer/ Photo/ editing
- PC- advanced.
- Mac- advanced.
- Photoshop- advanced.
- Illustrator- advanced.
- InDesign- advanced.
- WordPress- advanced.
- Website/web shop buildning- good.
- Microsoft Office package- advanced.
- Nozbe/Slack/Trello/- advanced.
- SEO- optimizing.
- Google Analytics.
- Facebook Business Manager.
- Photograpy- good. IG: funelid_photograpy @funelid_photography #funelid_photography
Interesting facts/ other experience/ engagements
- Alternative member cooperative VillMér, 2018- current.
- Former participant in an innovation program at CSES- Center of social entrepreneurship 2015-2016.
- Long term experience in business development and entrepreneurship (references available).
- Know how to build websites/web shops.
- Member at Stockholmgruppen models .
- Hobby photographer.
- Apprentice at Start Up Stockholm.
- Participant – Almi mentor-program.